WIN a TREVOR JAMES BLACK ALTO FLUTE!!
To celebrate one year of NYJO’s educational partnership with Trevor James Flutes we’re giving away this beautiful Trevor James black alto flute (RRP £1500) as shown here by NY-based jazz flautist Sarpay Ozcagatay! This will go to someone with creative flair and imagination who can demonstrate how fanatical they are about flutes and their desire to put this instrument to fantastic use!
Simply post a picture or video of yourself & flute with the hash-tag#flutefanatics and with a few words why you should be awarded the instrument. Post to the official Nyjo Jazz facebook page or to twitter (@NYJOuk) but do remember to use #flutefanatics
The person which the panel of NYJO MD Mark Armstrong and Trevor James Flutes Director Jean-Paul Wright consider demonstrates their passion and flute fanaticism most convincingly will win the flute. The winner will be chosen on Friday 24 April at 5pm and would be an incredible asset for any flautist or doubling sax player and fantastic for jazz!
Only applicants who ‘like’ the NYJO FB page will be counted twoards entry and you must be a UK resident. Full Terms & Conditions below:
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The competition promoter is NYJO whose registered office is at 5 Vigo Street, London, W1S 3HB.
- Employees of NYJO, Trevor James Flutes, family members and others connected with setting up the competition are not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Details of how to enter are available XXX and on www.facebook.com/nyjo.jazz
- The closing date for the competition is 5pm on Friday 24 April 2015.
- NYJO reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or act of God or any other event outside of NYJO’s control.
- No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen by the judges Mark Armstrong and Jean-Paul Wright and their decision shall be final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. If they cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name image and any text, video and image they have posted in relation to the competition being used in any publicity material. Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing information to NYJO and not to any other party.
- Good luck!