Ways to support NYJO
- Chair Sponsors, who each support a particular ‘chair’ or instrument in the orchestra from £1,000 a year
- Chairman’s Circle, who donate £5,000 or more annually, for a minimum of three years
- Friends of NYJO who make regular donations and support our performances throughout the year
- Legacy Giving provides the opportunity to leave a valuable gift in your Will
- We receive vital funding from Trusts, Foundations and Sponsors
For Chairman’s Circle members, donations are matched pound for pound by Arts Council England’s Catalyst Evolve scheme; meaning a gift of £5,000 becomes worth £11,250 to NYJO. Higher-rate taxpayers can also claim tax relief on their donations to the scheme.
Support NYJO and the future of jazz
‘From an educational point of view, I think NYJO is one of our most valuable institutions in this country.’
The Hon. Richard C Lyttelton, Former President of EMI Classics and Jazz
Since its inception in 1965, NYJO has inspired thousands of passionate, talented and young musicians.
As a registered charity, we rely on generous support from individuals, trusts and foundations. Without this support, the critically-acclaimed performances and award-wining education work we deliver across the country would not be possible.
How to donate
Support our work today using the donation box, or follow the links to learn more about our Friends, Chair Sponsor and Chairman’s Circle schemes.
For any queries please contact the NYJO office on email@example.com or call on 020 7494 1733.